Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 1: Red

Shiny finish
Shiny finishMatte topcoatMatte topcoat
31 DAY NAIL CHALLENGE, COMMENCE!!!
Yes, that’s right, I’m gonna give it a shot. But I will say right now I will NOT be doing it every day - only when I have a break in studies. Also, I will be doing more than one design for some of the challenges, simply because my lovely roommate has offered her nails as extra canvas. 
Day 1 - Red
I wanted to try some butterfly nails again, but make them a bit more realistic looking. So I ended up with these. I still wasn’t completely wowed by them, but I liked them enough.
Colors Used: Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby, Essie Good as Gold, LA Colors Black, Essie Shine of the Times, Essie Matte About You
And on Kelsey’s nails (since she’s such a Trekkie) I tried some nice simple Red Shirt nails. I LOVE THEM!!!
Colors Used: Essie Russian Roulette, Sinful Colors Pull Over, LA Colors Black

No comments:

Post a Comment